Locations of Service:
My clinic space is located at 1690 N. Stone Ave., #107, Tucson, AZ 85705. The building is on the south-east corner of N. Stone Ave. and E. Elm St., which is one block north of Lee St. and one block south of Lester St. The parking lot is entered from Stone Ave. on the south-side of the building.
I will be at the clinic location when I have appointments scheduled. The main entrance is locked between 4 pm and 9 am. Please call (520) 579-4340 if you arrive during that time-frame.
Home service is on a very limited basis, only.
Scheduling your clinic appointment or home-service appointment:
Initial clinic appointments need to be pre-scheduled by telephone call or text to (520) 579-4340. Please include your name and phone number. After that, you're welcome to schedule your next appointment when you're being seen in my office.
Home service is also pre-scheduled by telephone call or text to (520) 579-4340. Please include your name, phone number, home address or general area.
Feel free to call or text any day during the week, including week-ends, between 8 am and 8 pm to request your appointment.
- I will try to return your call or text within two days.
Days and hours of operation:
My clinic will be open for appointments on Wednesdays, as well as other week-days and hours, according to my client's needs.
Fees and methods of payment:
Clinic appointments are 30-45 minutes long and have the following fees, as of 1/1/2021:
- $35 is the starting fee for basic foot care, using clippers, a courette, an emery board, a foam cleanser, and a moisturizer.
- $5-$20 extra for the the use of a dremel for thinning thick nails and/or removing calluses, as well as rounding ingrown nail corners.
- $5-$30 extra for the use of a scalpel for removal of soft and hard corns and/or calluses.
- An additional fee may be added for extra time needed past 30 minutes.
- All above selections include a documented assessment and procedure sheet that you can take to a doctor's office, if needed.
- Foot health and body health teaching is included during the appointment and is also available as printable hand-outs from my web-site.
Payment is expected at the time of service:
- If you pay by check, please make it out to "Hanne Owens."
- Credit cards and debit cards are not accepted at this time.
- Fees are subject to change. My website will be updated accordingly, and the new fees will be posted at my clinic.