Appointments: Please call or text to schedule your appointment at my clinic. I will attempt to get back to you within two days. Be aware that your text will not be received if my phone is off.
*Email and text communications are not encrypted. In accordance with HIIPA regulations, avoid disclosing personal and sensitive information.
- I only work part-time at my clinic. See my "service overview" for other foot care nurses.
- Please call me in advance if your appointment needs to be cancelled and/or rescheduled.
CDC COVID Guidelines:
- Please reschedule if you currently are infected with one of the viruses; if you are less than 10 days out after having had the virus; if you have been in contact with someone infected with Covid in the last 10 days; if you have a fever of 100 degrees F or higher; if you have a headache or cough; if you have an upset stomach; if you have the sniffles; if you have diarrhea; or if you feel extra tired and achy.
- A new negative test result will be appreciated.
- Please wear a mask covering your nose and mouth in my lobby and office at all times. If you do not have a N-95 or similar mask, I suggest that you wear two masks.
I like to have my lobby empty and cleaned before the next patient arrives. Please arrive in the lobby no sooner then 10 minutes before your appointment.
- I do not accept credit cards.
- Please write a check to "Hanne Owens".