Locations of Service:
New Clinic Location:
My new clinic space is located at 1690 N. Stone Ave., #107, Tucson, AZ 85705. The building is on the south-east corner of N. Stone Ave. and E. Elm St., which is one block north of Lee St. and one block south of Lester St. Look for a white 2-story building with red tile roof and red tile canopies over the upper windows. The parking lot is entered from Stone Ave. on the south-side of the building.
I will be at the clinic location when I have appointments scheduled. I will try to have the door open 15-30 minutes prior to your appointment. It does occasionally happen that clients, for whatever reason, arrive at the wrong day and/or time. If that's the case, please call or text me for clarification.
I'm also able to come to your home, if it fits into my schedule.
Scheduling your clinic appointment or home-service appointment:
Initial clinic appointments need to be pre-scheduled by telephone call or text to (520) 579-4340. Please include your name and phone number. After that, you're welcome to schedule your next appointment when you're being seen in my office.
Home service is also pre-scheduled by telephone call or text to (520) 579-4340. Please include your name, phone number, home address or general area.
Feel free to call or text any day during the week, including week-ends, between 8 am and 8 pm to request your appointment. Make sure to include your name and phone number in all voice-mails and all text messages.
- Please keep in mind that I'm able to keep my fees very reasonable due to the fact that I'm not paying a receptionist to answer your calls and schedule your appointments. Therefore, there may be a delay before I'm able to get back to you; however, I will get back to you as soon as I can.
Please give me a 24-hour cancellation notice for a known cancellation. If an emergency happens on the day of your appointment, please call me and leave a message or text me. If you make it a habit to become a "no-show," you will be billed for the missed appointment!
Please let me know if you plan to be transported by Handi-Car or other transportation services that require you to wait in the lobby for an extended period of time. I'll try to schedule those appointments closer to the middle of the day.
Days and hours of operation:
My new clinic will be open for appointments on Wednesdays, as well as other week-days and hours, according to my client's needs.
Fees and methods of payment:
Clinic appointments are 30 minutes long and have the following fees, as of 1/1/2018:
- $25-$35 for basic foot care, using clippers,a courette, and en emery board.
- $5-$20 extra for the the use of a dremel for thinning thick nails and/or removing calluses.
- $5-$30 extra for the use of a scalpel for removal of soft and hard corns and/or calluses.
- An additional fee may be added for extra time needed past 30 minutes.
- All above selections include assessment; clipping, cleaning, and filing the nails; cleaning the skin with a no-rinse foam cleanser; moisturizing the skin with a good lotion; and giving a light foot massage.
- Foot health and body health teaching is included during the appointment and is also available as printable hand-outs from my web-site.
Payment is expected at the time of service:
- If you pay by check, please make it out to "Hanne Owens."
- Credit cards and debit cards are not accepted at this time.
- Fees are subject to change. My website will be updated accordingly, and the new fees will be posted at my clinic.